Adding more horsepower, or upgrading to a stiffer motor and transmission mount bushing can cause extra stress on your front subframe. Even with stock rubber motor mounts I have seen cracks start to develop at their attachement points. It is always cheap security to beef up these areas and prevent early failures.
Our E36 motor mount reinforcements are a simple solution that can be welded in or mechanically bonded if you do not have access to a welder. By doubling the thickness of material in these areas, you in turn distribute the load more evenly and prevent failures. A must have for any track E36.
- All E36 Coupe, Sedan, Touring & 318ti
E36 MOTOR MOUNT REINFORCEMENTS
- E36 Motor Mount Reinforcements
- Doubles Thickness Of Metal To Distribute Load
- Prevents Failures and Cracks
- Can Be Welded or Mechanically Bonded
- Made in the USA