Looking to easily add an oil cooler to your M5x (M50, S50, S52) engine? Look no further. This beautiful CNC'd aluminum oil cooler cap is by far the best on the market. Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and hard coat anodized to resist any scratches. The cap features a sealing mechanism to direct the oil flow through the cooler lines and then through the oil filter, while cheaper competitors do not provide this seal. With no seal, the external oil coolers and lines act as a balloon and and restrict oil flow because these lines are under pressure. With the oil flowing through the lines it was cool better than oil just sitting in the lines acting as an additional reservoir. The cap also includes a 1/8npt port on the side to add a oil pressure sender for aftermarket oil gauges.
This cap now includes a free 925/4x oil filter!
**NOTE: This will not fit a M52, unless you have a M50, S52 oil filter housing. If your oil filter cap does not have a center screw, this will not work.
Design features include:
- -8AN o-ring ports to provide a leak free fitting without the use Teflon tape or sealant used by other oil cooler caps.
- Viton o-rings are used throughout to maintain function and sealing in a high temperature oil environment.
- Use of the stock filter cap bolt to reduce cost and simplify installation. An internal sealing mechanism to direct oil flow through the oil cooler and through the filter. 1/8" NPT side port for external oil pressure gauge.
You May Also Be Interested In:
M5x OIL COOLER FILTER CAP
- M5x Oil Cooler Filter Cap
- Fits M50, S50, S52 (Needs Center Bolt)
- Easily Add an Oil Cooler
- 6061 CNCd Aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Includes FREE Filter