Let's face it, there are a lot of BMW cooling jokes. Without proper maintenance BMWs can have a weak cooling system. Even after its done right, there can be overheating issues on track or with commong 24v swaps. I would like to think Redline invented Water Wetter specifically for us, but that may not be true. Either way, this is the bees knees. I have been using Water Wetter in my track car for years.
This unique cooling formula doubles the wetting ability of the coolant, which improves heat transfer and reduces overall cylinder head temperature. In addition it has rust and corrosion protection in it, which allows you to run straight water in racing applications.
- Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters, vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles, small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL® and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
- Contains no ethylene glycol
REDLINE WATER WETTER
- Redline Water Wetter
- Reduces Coolant Temperatures
- Allows You to Run Straight Water
- Rust Protection
- Safe in All Engines